Located strategically on the main NH-1, the city of Kundli holds a world of promise. It falls in the neighbourhood of prominent Haryana towns of Rohtak and Panipat, and also enjoys close proximity to well known residential colonies of North and North-west Delhi including Rohini, Pitampura, Shalimar Bagh, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, and Paschim Vihar.
At a distance of mere 2.5 km from Delhi, the city of Kundli offers full advantage of its proximity to the capital in the form of increased opportunities for economic and infrastructural developments.
- KMP Expressway - A fast paced project of 135.6 km that will ease inter- and intra-state traffic to a great extent and will reduce travel time from Kundli to the international airport at New Delhi to mere 30 minutes.
- Extended Metro Connectivity - The Haryana government's decision to extend the metro network to Kundli has contributed to an upswing of activities by domestic as well as foreign investors.
- Education Hub - Kundli and Sonepat will soon become education hubs with foreign universities setting up campuses here and an IIM being set up in the near future.
- Proposed Cyber City - Kundli will soon house a cyber city containing offices of major IT companies.
1250 - acre township
TDI City at Kundli, Haryana, has been conceptualized as a dream township that offers a luxurious and international living experience at an affordable price.
Plots are of various sizes - 250 sq.yd, 350 sq.yd, 500 sq.yd and 700 sq.yd, of which about 50% are greenery facing. The city has exquisitely designed expandable villas with classical architecture for people who want to opt for readymade luxury homes at an affordable price.
In response to the needs and sensitivity of our patrons, we have taken deliberate efforts to create dream homes with pollution-free lush-green environment and most importantly, a spectacular ambience for solace and relaxation.
Salient features of the TDI Township at Kundli include:
- Close proximity to Delhi
- Located on main NH-1
- Open spaces & extensive landscaping
- International standard township maintenance
- Wide and well-lit roads
- Multi-level security
TDI City, Kundli is situated on the Main NH-1 (National Highway No.1) and offers various locational advantages:
- Just 15 min. drive from Rohini and Pitampura
- Next to KMP Expressway (Under Construction)
- Proposed Metro connectivity
- Adjacent to the 5000 acre, approx, Rajiv Gandhi Education City
- 30 min. drive to IGI Airport via KMP Expressway
- 15 min. drive to Railway Station
- Next to RAI and Kundli Industrial Area with IT Park and Food processing zone
- Various theme cities such as Leisure City, Fashion City and IT City coming up along the KMP Expressway corridor
Every time it gives us immense pleasure to present to you the latest development highlights at our mega integrated township of over 1250 acres, approx – TDI City, Kundli:
- Construction work on furnished residential villas of 250, 350 and 500 sq yds is on at full swing. The sample 500 sq yd villa will be ready within a month for public view.
- 40 out of 75 Expandable villas of 250 and 350 sq yds are being constructed at a fast pace. Connecting road for these villas is under construction.
- Foundation work on the newly launched 204 sq yds 'Kingstreet S.C.O' has already started. Sample will be ready within 8-9 months. Kingstreet has been especially designed to offer the convenience of departmental shopping and fulfil the daily needs of the future residents of Kingsbury and Kingsbury Prime. Kingstreet is located at a prime location within the city, near the entrance main gate.
- Landscape for the premium 204 sq yds S.C.O – Connaught Place is ready. It will serve the daily needs of residents of Block H, F, I and L. Work on the same will be starting soon.
- Possession of plots in Blocks A, B, C, E & F has already been handed over and for the remaining plots, possession will be given very soon. Some of the plot owners have already started construction and few are at the finishing stage. The M Block plots were launched recently receiving extremely good response from the customers.
- Construction of Kingsbury flats has almost reached its final stage. Possession will begin by early next year.
- Oxford Street is all ready with glass work, floorings and paint work.